Monday, May 7, 2007

well i guess

i am going to try and set up shop here and see how it works out.this will be a blog of my knitting which is my favourite past time besides the grands.a little about me:my name is Cathy and i live in Canada with my hubby and fat cat. fat cat you say? yup fat cat. i will have to post pics of her one day. I'm sure you all will fall in love with her.we also have 5 daughters and 6 grandchildren 4 boys 2 girls with another on the way around the end of Oct. so i guess i have some serious baby knitting to do again. for some reason, I'm not that crazy about knitting baby stuff. my favourite things to knit are blankets socks and i love fulling.i am on ltd due to an injury 2.5 yrs ago but that's OK. i have worked most of my life so i guess some down time is welcome. i am hoping to have surgery soon maybe then i will be able to get back to work.i have a very loving husband who constantly and lovingly teases me about my knitting, but he is very proud and boasts about me all the time.on the needles right now are many projects. i am not the kind of knitter who starts and finishes a project. i like to have several going at once.i have shawl I'm working on some socks. squares for a very special blanket going to a very special lady and a few other things.i am looking forward to blogging here. i believe that blogging should be about fun and friendships.your more than welcome to leave comments as long as they are good comments. any nasty or foul language will not be permitted comments and opinions are fine, but i want this to remain a healthy clean family orintated blog.well i guess thats it for now ,untill next time fellow bloggers :0)

No comments: